Tuesday 4 February 2014

Zbrush Practise

Zspheres

Before I started on this project I done a few tests using the zsphere function in zbrush. I sculpted them a little, but most of them are un-complete. The primary function of this practise was to produce something that could be sculpted on to easily produce what I was after more than coming up with a final model. I started with something a little crazy and un-planned, the idea was to just add spheres and see what happens. My next one I had a character in my head, I thought could be easily made via zspheres, and wanted to see if I could re-produce it. I then went on to a character with weird proportions and using subtools of Zspheres to add winding vines and details on-top of it. Then finally I wanted something a bit challenging so tried to scuplt something with several arms. This process really allowed me to learn a lot about zbrush and how zspheres can be used to easily create a rough character for you to work on. 

Spider Test. 






Nights Test. 





Golem Test.






Demon Test.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Pages