Thursday 2 October 2014

Anatomy Studies (Summer 2014)

After the disaster that was my zbrush character body I decided if I was going to do that project correctly, or any more characters in the future, I would need a better understanding of the human body. I started a new sketch book (as my last one was messy and un-logically ordered, I thought it best to start filling some portfolio worthy sketch-books) and spent a couple of weeks studying various references from the internet of proportions, muscles and over-all anatomy. I wanted a similar look and way of thinking for every part of the body so I kept up the grid theme and applied the different body parts in a way I could understand and take reference from in the future. (sorry for photo quality, scanner decided to break)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Pages